Things you should know about Aids and Retroviral Drugs
Visit these sites on the Aids Controversy
- The AIDS industry is about to be rocked to the core. A new documentary called House of Numbers threatens to shatter the HIV / AIDS mythology that Big Pharma has relied on to victimize people, condemn them to the AIDS label, and sell them dangerous drugs. This documentary will send shockwaves through the entire western medical community. In it, expert virologists — including the co-discoverer of HIV — admit that HIV infections are not fatal, that they don’t necessarily cause AIDS, and that a healthy immune system can overcome HIV on its own! Breakthrough documentary “House of Numbers” challenges conventional thinking on HIV, AIDS (NaturalNews) Canadian filmmaker Brent Leung isn’t winning any friends in the medical industry these days. His breakthrough documentary “House of Numbers” features jaw-dropping interviews with doctors, researchers and even the co-discoverer of…
- The AIDS myth exposed: Why experts are challenging conventional AIDS mythology (NaturalNews) Conventional medicine’s explanations of HIV and AIDS are a medical myth at best; and outright quackery at worst. There is no such thing as a virus that “causes” AIDS, since the very definition of AIDS is widely disputed by scientists around…
- Book: What it if everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong.
Rethinking Aids, find out what the Aids establishment and media do not want you to know.
AIDS Realism Versus the HIV Hypothesis John Lauritsen highlights some of the major flaws and a few of the more disastrous consequences of the HIV hypothesis of so-called AIDS, not only to people who have been diagnosed HIV-positive, but to the whole of science itself.
- A New Approach to AIDS “AIDS educator Kriben Pillay tells Rowan Philip why he believes HIV is not the villain behind the AIDS epidemic. A drama lecturer at the University of Durban-Westville.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine and the Origin of HIV/ AIDS Perspectives on a Possible Vaccine Induced Pandemic.
Lies, Damn Lies & AIDS Book review by Brian Doherty of Robert Root-Bernstein’s Rethinking AIDS . Although it has its shortcomings, it is a fair introduction to the HIV=AIDS controversy.
- San Francisco Chronicle: A Dissenting View on AIDS Policy Former HIV/AIDS statistical researcher points to evidence from the CDC’s own publications in support of Thabo Mbeki’s doubt regarding the western biomedical establishment’s intentions in Africa. See also his submission for U.S. Congress approval.
- The Plague That Isn’t Charles Geshekter who teaches African History at California State University, Chico, makes a strong case for skepticism when it comes to the claims of AIDS in Africa. The racism that Geshekter here suggests motivates the Africa AIDS scare is parallel to the homophobia that motivates the AIDS scare in America and elsewhere in the world.
- SA President Mbeki is Target of HIV/AIDS Scientists’ Unique Brand of Peer Review The western biomedical establishment reacts to letter from South Africa President Thabo Mbeki to political leaders of the world regarding the manifestly unique nature of AIDS in Africa and what he feels is indicated. Sign petition in support of Mbeki. A list of the president’s advisory panel is available here.
- Science Fiction From the March 2000 issue of Gear Magazine, Celia Farber uses David Ho, an erstwhile major AIDS industry player, as a case study of how to succeed in medicine without really trying. This is a great piece, but ends a bit too soon in its discussion of the role of public relations in the biomedical establishment hysteria called AIDS.
- HIV=AIDS=Homophobia A letter from Dave Pasquarelli expands on the theme struck by Fred Cline in the quote above in response to a lurid NYTimes article included here. The very important and central issues raised in the letter are not often heard or allowed a decent hearing, so it appears.
- What If He’s Right? Mark Anderson’s excellent overview, which also appears in The Valley Advocate supplement cited below, of the controversy—from its origins to its current condition—in the course of addressing the question raised by the following statement: Despite blistering attacks by mainstream scientists, Peter Duesberg insists HIV does not cause AIDS.
- Judge Clapp’s Decision on Nikolas Emerson The life of a 4-year old child, who had tested positive for HIV and had faced the prospect of enforced treatments, was spared by a Maine judge in a decision which, among other things, underscored the fact that AIDS therapies are tantamount to poisoning by prescription.
- Flight from the AIDS Police Journalist, Marnie Ko, gives an accounting of Sophie Brassard’s ordeal with AIDS police over the fate of her children under court order to get with the pogrom and take their AIDS cocktails. A rather telling spotlight is briefly shown on, undoubtedly, one of the most enthusiastic participants in the AIDS research epidemic, Dr. Mark Wainberg. Dr. Wainberg indicates he’s unsure whether or not the profits he receives from one of the three drugs used in the AIDS cocktail forceably administered to the Brassard children would be enough for him to retire on at this time. Ko’s articles are hosted by the Alberta Reappraising AIDS Society.
- Campaign to Ban the HIV Test The British publication, Continuum, provides reasons why it has proposed a test ban on all HIV antibody tests. It urges you to just say ‘No’ to HIV tests.
- A Reappraisal of the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis A petition that was drafted and submitted by Michael Baumgartner, Alex Russell and Michael Verney-Elliott to the United Nations, Geneva 1997.
- Blinded by Science David Rasnick, a skeptical veteran of AIDS research, bemoans the culture of conformity imposed by government-funded, industry-driven, and media-hyped Big Science.
- Non-Infectious HIV is Pathogenic Report on the Gordon Conference on the Chemotherapy of AIDS originally appeared in Reappraising AIDS, vol. 5, no. 3, March 1997. Reappraising AIDS is a monthly publication of The Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis.
- Pathways to Health: AIDS Raymond Francis puts things into perspective by drawing important distinctions between health, disease, and the role of infection.
- Questions To Ask Your Doctor About “HIV” Questions to ask your doctor about “HIV” (and then watch his/her eyes glaze over). Warning: Doctors as a rule do not like to be questioned.
- Inhibitors of HIV Protease Useless Against AIDS David Rasnick, who holds a Ph.D. in chemistry and has lived in San Francisco for over 15 years designing protease inhibitors and studying AIDS and HIV, holds forth on the topic.
- The Drug-AIDS Hypothesis (Excerpted) This is an excerpt from an article which appeared in the Feb/Mar 1997 issue of Continuum supplement, vol. 4, no. 5, by Peter Duesberg and David Rasnick, titled, The Drug-AIDS Hypothesis.
- Stories of Those Who Believed in AZT From Chapter Nine–With Therapies Like This, Who Needs Disease?–of the book Inventing the AIDS Virus by Peter Duesberg. The cases of Kimberly Bergalis, Alison Gertz, and Arthur Ashe, among others are discussed.
- Osler’s Web A review by Fred A. Cline, Jr. of a book that explores the parallels between AIDS research and research into Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome (CFIDS) and exposes the politics behind the reductionist approach taken by the HIV/AIDS establishment.
- Infectious AIDS: Have We Been Misled? Home page of Peter Duesberg author of Inventing the AIDS Virus. Contains an excellent collection of articles, including the one listed above by Lauritsen.
- Rethinking AIDS Home Page A vast collection of articles and information resides here. “Remote control” navigation available at this site including reprints from the Continuum. Very well-organized and exhaustive .
- Comprehensive Health Directory resources.