AIDS RECOVERY PROGRAMME
- to improve circulation to and oxygenation of the cells
- to change the intestinalflora with a high fibre vegetarian diet,
- to discourage cancer cell growth with hot baths,
- to stimulate the immune mechanism for cancer and infection resistance, and
- to combat toxins which cause anaemia and loss of appetite.
1. Pray for a miracle from heaven
Family and friends should have regular prayer for a miracle from heaven. Trust God that He is loving, forgiving, healing and comforting.
Trust Him that every trial is for our development, the trust exerted stimulates the endorphin system, strengthening the immune system.
2. The Ideal Diet
The diet should be totally vegetarian, leaving off all fats, all refined sugars, chemical additives, spices (but not Herb’s ), and vinegar, majoring on raw food and fresh juices, especially carrots, and beets.
- Take two to three meals per day. Two are best. Never snack. Not a sip, or a taste, or a morsel between meals.
- Have a set time for meals. Establish regularity and regimentation as far as meals and sleep schedules are concerned.
- Read labels for irritants and harmful foods and additives such as vinegar, mono-sodium glutamate, pepper (black cayenne, hot), baking powder and soda, animal products, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice.
- Omit one to three meals weekly unless underweight
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables uncooked.
- Eat slowly, chewing well.
- Cook grains and legumes thoroughly. Grain preparations such as cracked or whole kernel must be boiled gently for three hours at least. Rolled grains need 1- 1/2 hours. To use a good crock pot is helpful.
- Enjoy gardening, but do not work to the point of exhaustion.
- Omit liquid foods at meals except on rare occasions. Liquid foods are soft drinks juices, watery soups and other beverages. If juices are required in greater quantity than 8 oz. make a meal of them only, and sip them slowly, mixing with saliva.
- Use frozen fruit blended with a little fruit juice, occasionally; as an ice-cream substitute on hot days.
- Shop at health food stores and produce markets, which keep fresh food because of a rapid turnover.
- Put five hours between the end of one meal and the beginning of the next.
- Never use soft drinks, coffee, teas, medicines, chocolate, but you may use herb teas.
- Drink three 8 oz. glasses of fresh carrot juice daily, sipped slowly at the beginning of lunch.
- Eat fresh carrots, grapes, cabbage asparagus, brussel sprouts, beets, broccoli, dark greens, kohlrabi, and cauliflower.
- Eat raw fruit including fresh lemon and grape juice or carrot juice (but not both fruit and vegetables at the same meal). If possible, fifty to eighty per cent of the meal should be eaten raw. Asparagus and garlic have both been ascribed antiviral, anticancer qualities.
- Frequently choose cooked grains or vegetables from the following list. These foods are selected because of their low phenylalanine and lysine content. White potatoes, Sweet potatoes, Corn, Oats, Carrots, Buckwheat, Wheat Rice, Barley, Millet, Rye.
- Use immature legumes such as field peas or green peas not more than twice a week, as they are high in phenylalanine and lysine. Select only one at a meal.
- Use whole grain cereals or quick breads without sugar, baking powder or soda, or excessive salt.
- Eat foods high in potassium, such as green leafy vegetables, figs, apricots, carrots, watercress, etc.
Suggested Meal Plan:
|Raw Fruit Crackers,cereal
Whole grain bread
Fruit spread Stewed fruit puree
|Raw vegetable or salad Cooked vegetable Whole grain bread Side dish or spread||Fruit sauce, bread, crackers, cereal.|
Vegetable Meal :
Oil Free Spreads and Side Dishes, Coconut, Seeds, Nuts and Peanuts, One tablespoon Millet butter or Avocado spread.
Spreads and Side Dishes, Crushed Pineapple, Apple or Pear Butter Thick Apple Sauce, Fruit Leather Fruit Puddings, Bland Fruits Stewed Fruit Puree, Olives 4-6
Gravies and Sauces:
Cream Sauce, Millet Spread, Nut gravies, Tomato Catsup (home-made, without vinegar etc. ) Brown Gravy, Bean Puree, Onion-Lemon Puree. Vegetable Green.Drink Juice Freshly juiced: 8 oz. carrot juice 4 oz. celery juice 2 oz. beet juice – 2 oz. each: parsley, spinach, cabbage and cucumber juice. Drink lO-12oz. of this combination at noon and the same amount in the evening.
3. Teas to be taken continuously
- Immune Tea for AIDS -See attached sheet.
- Do not use sweeteners in your teas. Though they are medicinal and may not appeal to your taste the Herb’s were given to us by our Creator for healing. Drink them faithfully.
- You may also use Golden Seal and Aloe Vera. You may take 1/2 cup aloe vera juice twice a day on an empty stomach.
- Pokeweed -Combine with St. Johns Wort. Mix equal parts in hot water and drink 16 oz of the tea daily.
4. Evening Primrose oil
Large doses (it incorporates into the viral membrane wall increasing the susceptibility to the fever treatments), Use up to 12 capsules a day during fever series.
5. Use the most excellent hygiene
Vegetarian diet, exercise, sunshine, regularity, early to bed, scrupulous cleanliness, orderliness.
6. Use of garlic:
5 capsules, 8 tablets or one to two fresh cloves taken 3 times daily at meal times. * IMPORTANT: For Potency -blend 10 garlic bulbs with distilled water. Use just enough water to blend. After blending, freeze to take some of the sting out, Use I tsp. 2-3 times a day. See more on Garlic
7. Zinc supplementation
give a three week course of 15 mg. per day.
8. Iodine formula:
Powder form: I part dried kelp; 1/2 part dulse; 1/2 part alfalfa; 1/3 part black walnut. Mix all these together. Put into “0” capsules. Take 5 capsule 3 x day.
9. Hydrogen Peroxide:
Start with 3 drops in 8 oz. of water. Add a drop each day until you are adding 8 drops. Drink this amount for 10 days., then reduce a drop a day until you are again using 3 drops a day -for 10 -12 days. Also use I cup hydrogen peroxide in bath water. Soak 30-40 minutes. This increases oxygen to the cells.
10. Herbal fibre cleansers or enemas
The bowels must be kept functioning regularly. Toxins must be continually eliminated through enemas and/or herbal fibre cleansers. See detoxification program.
11. Cold mitten friction:
This hydrotherapy measure can be done several times a day, as often as once an hour, but at any rate twice a day, as the energy of the patient or the availability of time permit. It is a good stimulant of the immune system.
Take alternating hot and cold daily showers every a.m. or p.m.
should consist of walking and purposeful outdoor labour as much as possible Swimming. Split wood, Cycle Stationary, or three-wheeled, etc. Walk, walk, walk.
Use rebounders (small trampolines), and simply bounce if your strength is not sufficient to jump. Do gardening. Spars are useful if you have no other exercise possibilities.
Lawn care is excellent outdoor work Do exercises daily, progressively, religiously, especially light exercise after meals which promotes good digestion Get a minimum of 20 minutes, and up to 10 miles of walking daily.
Exercise produces brain substances (endorphins) “that do good like a medicine.) If you are unable to exercise, massage can help as it is “passive exercise. A whole range of motion exercises can also help.
- Water is a cleanser and a healer, used externally and internally.
- Drink 6-10 cups of water, as pure as possible, between meals each day. (Also, regular bowel movements daily are very important. Two cups of very warm water upon arising in the morning are very helpful for this. ) Most of the water you need will be supplied in the form of the herb teas.
- A daily bath is essential, personal hygiene is a must. Wear a clean change of clothes daily.
- Steam Tent Treatment – click for details
- Clean and neat living conditions and fastidious kitchen facilities are important.
- Fever treatments: fifteen spread over three weeks constitutes one series of treatments. Give two series of three weeks each, pausing for one week after the first three weeks, before beginning the second series. There should be five treatments in a week, but not usually more than one fever treatment per day for adults. Interrupt the treatment program every five days with a two-day rest. If the patient responds to the two series of treatments, in three months, using the same routine, go through another two series of the fever treatments. The infant under three years of age should have the temperature very carefully controlled, bringing the mouth temperature or rectal temperature up to 103 degrees F, but not holding it there. That may take only five to six minutes for the baby.
Use a hot bath of 108-110 degrees F. to accomplish this “Fever” or “Hyper- thermia” treatment. Add lib. of Epsom salt to bath water. Obtain 102-104 degrees F. orally and maintain it for 20-40 minutes, as tolerated. When the oral temperature goes above 100 degrees F.
or the patient begins to sweat, keep the face and head very cool with icy cloths changed often. Keep the bath water 110-112 degreesF. while the oral temperature is 102-105 degrees F.
Do this by draining off some of the cooling water and adding hot water. End the hot treatment with a tepid shower, brisk drying, one hour ofbed rest . with an ice pack wrapped in a towel on the forehead.
Prevent chilling after the treatment. Abort the treatment if the heart rate rises above 160 in a person under 30 years of age. Abort the treatment if the heart rate rises above 140 in a person over 50 years of age. For more details on fever treatments see the book Home Remedies by Dr. Agatha Thrash.
A twenty to thirty minute sunbathe daily would be helpful. It is adequate to expose only the face and arms. Always avoid the sun as much as possible between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. as it actually reduces the immunity.
God will supply power and help for all your needs once and for all: overeating, snacking between meals, indulgence of unhealthy habits (caffeine, nicotine, marijuana), purging, prescription or non-prescription drug usage, masturbation or other improper expressions of sexuality.)
- Wear simple, modest, healthful, clean and attractive clothing.
- Natural fibres and blends are best.
- Keep your limbs as warm as your forehead.
- Do not have more layers on the trunk than on the feet and calves.
- Wear no tight bands and restrictive garments, especially around the chest and abdomen.
- Fresh, outdoor air. Avoid smog, motor exhaust, hydrocarbons, tobacco smoke, hairspray, and other toxic substances.
- Keep correct posture.
- Keep sleeping rooms well aired, summer and winter, good weather and bad, being careful not to sleep in a draft
- Spend more and more time out-of-doors.
- Take 20 deep breaths outdoors or near an open window 2-4 times per day.
- Blow up balloons to encourage oxygenation of tissues.
- Hike in the beauties of nature.
- Spend time out of cities as much as possible.
- Remember that prayer is the breath of the soul.
- Establish regularity, routine, order and predictability of daily activities.
- Simplicity, quietness of living is the goal.
- Refuse consistent overworking or hectic pacing.
- Quit your overly stressful job and whittle various involvement’s out of your life.
- Prioritize your life with much prayer.
- Keep the Sabbath holy, God made the Sabbath for man and specially blesses those who commune with Him that day by spending every possible moment in Bible reading, meditation, prayer, and studying spiritual lessons in nature. You need a day of rest, and you also need the blessing of knowing that particular segment of the week is a memorial to man’s creation. We are that special to God.
- Rise and retire at set times. If you work afternoon or night shifts, change job assignments if at all possible.
- Omit TV, loud harsh music, novels, love stories, idle talk, frivolity, and any other neurologically exciting but depleting activities. Just as things we see can cause profound mental and emotional changes, so can what we hear. Give yourself every advantage.
- Learn to live simply, spending less money on yourself, more to help others.
- Refuse to defend yourself, argue, worry or complain.
- If you are not sleeping well at night, do not nap during the afternoon. You may take a short (less than an hour) before dinner nap.
- Try to have one day off each week besides Sabbath. Use this day for personal chores and private projects. This is not selfish. Your first duty to God and to others is that of self-development.