THE AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
20. ESSENTIAL FORMULA
PREPARATION OF ESSENTIAL FORMULA FOR CANCER
- ” 4 gallon stainless steel pot, with lid ” 3 gallon stainless steel pot, with lid
- ” Stainless steel fine mesh double strainer ” Stainless steel funnel
- ” Stainless steel spatula
- ” 12 or more 16-oz. sterilized amber glass bottles with airtight caps ” Measuring cup
- ” Kitchen scale with ounce measurements
DRY INGREDIENTS (HERBS):
- ” 6 1/2 cups Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) -cut
- ” 16 oz. Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetose//a) -powdered
- ” 1 oz. Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum Palmatum) -powdered ” 4 oz. Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus Fulva) -powdered
- ” 2 gallons of sodium-free distilled water
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly. (Place herbal contents in plastic bag and shake vigorously .) .
- Bring sodium-free distilled water to a rolling boil in 4 gallon pot with lid on. (Approx. 30 min. at sea level)
- Stir in 1 cup of dry ingredients (store remainder of herbs in a cool dark place- herbs are light sensitive). Replace lid and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
- Turn off stove. Scrape down sides of pot with spatula and stir mixture thoroughly -replace lid.
- Allow pot to remain closed for 12 hours; then turn stove to highest setting and heat to almost boiling, approx. 20 minutes. (Do not let mixture boil!)
- Turn off stove. Strain liquid into 3 gallon pot. Clean 4 gallon pot and strainer. Then strain filtered liquid back into 4-gallon pot.
- Use funnel to pour hot liquid into sterilized bottles immediately, taking care to tighten caps. Allow bottles to cool; then tighten caps again.
- Refrigerate, the Formula contains no preservative agents. If mould should develop in the bottle, discard immediately. “”
21. IMMUNE TEA
- 1 quart daily
- Echinacea 1 part
- Chapparral 1/2 part
- Red Clover 1 part
- Pau d’arco 112 part
To make tea use 1 qt (4 cups) of water add 4 teaspoonful of mix per quart. Boil the water- pour boiling water over the 4 tsp. of mix in ajar and let steep for 15 -20 minutes. Cool and strain before drinking. Add no sweeteners.
Take the LEAVES OF LIFE (available from M.E.E.T) cleanser three times daily. Take ten capsules daily of Echinacea, a blood cleanser and immune system booster .
22. AIDS HERBS MIX IN A BOTTLE
Mix together and take four ounces three times daily.
23. Aloe Vera Barbados
Medicina/ Part: Leaves.
Description: The aloe is a perennial plant found wild in East and South Africa and also cultivated in the West Indies and other tropical areas. The strong, fibrous root produces a rosette of fleshy basal leaves as in the agave but considerably smaller.
The narrow-lanceolate leaves are 1 to 2 feet long and whitish-green on both sides, and they bear spiny teeth on the margins.
The yellow to purplish, drooping flowers, which are evident most of the year, grow in a long raceme at the top of a flower stalk up to 4 -5 feet high. The fruit is a triangular capsule containing numerous seeds.
Properties and Uses: Emollient, purgative, vulnerary. Aloes is the driedjuice of the aloe plant. Because of its nauseating taste, it is generally used in powder or pill form when taken for a purgative.
It also tends to gripe and cause a constipative reaction, so that it should be combined with a carminative for best results.
The fresh leaves of the aloe can be split to expose the gelatinous juice and then rubbed on the skin for sunburn and other minor burns, wrinkles, insect bites, skin irritations, and minor cuts and scratches.
The fresh juice is also said to help heal wounds by preventing or drawing out infection. A tea made from the dried juice makes a good wash for wounds and for the eyes.
Preparation and Dosage:
Fluid: A dose is 1/2 cup 3 times daily
Wash: Dissolve 1/2 tsp. aloes in I cup water. If desired, add I tsp. boric acid as a preservative and to help in healing.